Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion crushes

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
You just know he had a Capri, how could any woman resist :thumbsup:
He think he looks better in the colour pic though. Difficult to say if that is blue or black but I'm guessing it's his Newcastle shirt as there's no crest.
content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/16855564673791470584626.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You kids!
A no nonsense defender who would take the ball, man and half the chicken run out in one tackle
Apparently drove like he played. Arrived at training one day in his Capri at speed and put it nose first into a wall. Got out and went to training without looking at the damage so I was told.

Wasn’t it Clark who tackled Lil Fucillo (?) so hard you could hear his leg break from the terraces. Grim

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Davy Propper :love:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I do think that @jcdenton08 may have highlighted where we are sadly lacking for 2023-24.

Let's face it

Joao-Pedro-Brighton-scaled.jpg
dfl-obj-00021p-dfl-clu-000007-dfl-sea-0001k6.png

p15157.png

Nobody's going to argue when James is out on the town looking after the kids, but we desperately need a signing that is so stunningly good looking that the whole of Brighton would love them. Come on Tone and PBOBE, he doesn't even have to be that good just honest see Alirezah :wink:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’d be really interested to hear if anyone has any unusual ones
I do think that @jcdenton08 may have highlighted where we are sadly lacking for 2023-24.

Let's face it

p15157.png

Nobody's going to argue when James is out on the town looking after the kids, but we desperately need a signing that is so stunningly good looking that the whole of Brighton would love them. Come on Tone and PBOBE, he doesn't even have to be that good just honest see Alirezah :wink:

Let's face it

p15157.png

BARBER OUT

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Apparently drove like he played. Arrived at training one day in his Capri at speed and put it nose first into a wall. Got out and went to training without looking at the damage so I was told.

Wasn’t it Clark who tackled Lil Fucillo (?) so hard you could hear his leg break from the terraces. Grim
This thread is about crushes not crashes.

"Clarky's EV-il!"

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I had failed to notice we're lacking any serious eye candy in the squad.
We're also lacking any lustrous flowing Barnet.
Get those algorithms adjusted Tony

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here