Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Complete Training Ground Deal

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
Martin Perry sometimes seems to be a 'lesser' figure in the journey this club has been throughin recent years.

Dick KNight, Tony bloom, Gus have had their input recognised and will o I hope for years to come.

It will never happen but I would feel so pleased if one afternoon the whole of the Amex stood and recognised the work this man has done for our club in recent years.

His name echoing around that stadium that he himself has played such a critical part in would be a nice touch.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Martin Perry sometimes seems to be a 'lesser' figure in the journey this club has been throughin recent years.

Dick KNight, Tony bloom, Gus have had their input recognised and will o I hope for years to come.

It will never happen but I would feel so pleased if one afternoon the whole of the Amex stood and recognised the work this man has done for our club in recent years.

His name echoing around that stadium that he himself has played such a critical part in would be a nice touch.

At the Spurs game he got a great reception.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Fantastic news. Our setup is gonna be Prem quality! :)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

How about Stand Up For Martin Perry against Arsenal? Deserves a quite serious nod for all the work he has done.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
How about Stand Up For Martin Perry against Arsenal? Deserves a quite serious nod for all the work he has done.

A nod, and then some.

How about a new second verse to Build A Bonfire:

Save Our Seagulls
Save Our Seagulls
Knight and Perry
Saw to that

Tony Bloom
Built Our New Stadium
Brighton and Hove Albion
Storming Back

*Flak jacket donned*

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Along with some fans being banned - that would be funny.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Don't forget who cocked up the catering contract with Azure and all the contracts that are costing the club a lot of money. It was not Barber:fishing:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
These are the important NSC questions.
[MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION]

[MENTION=14022]natterjack[/MENTION]

I'm afraid not. Perhaps our friend Everest can do the business on this one?
Natterjack's return is not out of the question I'm told.
I'm also told that the start of the building has been delayed until May.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
"Following an exhaustive and competitive tender process, the contract will be let in two parts.

The contractor selected to construct the access road linking with the existing Mash Barn Lane will be Adenstar Developments under a £600,000 civil engineering contract. "

Yeah right!!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm afraid not. Perhaps our friend Everest can do the business on this one?
Natterjack's return is not out of the question I'm told.
I'm also told that the start of the building has been delayed until May.

Thanks Graeme, land it on me :wink:
This could be a bit more problematic that the stadium though.
The biggest one being that where you could walk round the whole stadium site with a ladder, you may not be able to do it with the training ground.

It all comes down to access, a bit of research will need to be done nearer the time.
If it can be done, I may well be turning up.

Watch this space...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here