Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Complete Training Ground Deal

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
nice!

“This is the final piece of the jigsaw as far as the club’s infrastructure is concerned. The new training ground will help us to develop the club, develop the players and to support Gus [Poyet] in everything that he’s trying to achieve.”

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Good news. Will be ready for use pre-season 2014.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Adenstar get a £600k contract to build the roads, another surprise!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
This training ground is such a big step in the club's long term future. It's all very well having a nice stadium but if the day to day training venue isn't up to scratch then bigger players might be put off.

Plus, with the facilities and staff in place, we can start creating a new generation of Albion youth that is actually capable of challenging for a first team place.

Also, I look forward to the day when we see a Sky Sports News reporter pitched up outside the gate as players drive in and out

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Gotta be worth bringing some of these local guys through the youth ranks.

newt.jpg

Cheaper than shopping around in an overpriced market and the one pictured has already been on trial at Newtport County, Newtcastle United and his great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandad used to play for Newton Heath back in the day.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I saw story just after seeing Cardiff had added Frazier Campbell to their squad. I was thinking we will be producing and attracting home grown talent in the masses over the next 3-10 years. Players that will be ours and making progress alongside the big boys. This is the best signing in the window by far.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
£22m? Has it gone up? I thought the figure first mentioned was £15m?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
fantastic news, can't wait to go past the site as its all being developed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here