Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion based dreams

Zeke Rowe's shoes

Oct 21, 2008
Bath
Last night I had a dream I went to the Goldstone and watched an albion game. It was the current squad and all but I was watching from the North Stand like nothing had changed. I've had Goldstone dreams a fair bit but never about the Withdean or Falmer. Anyone else own up to some Goldstone R.E.M?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Never had a dream about the Albion squad or stadium, However used to daydream which turned into dreams about killing Mr B Archer in various ways !!

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I had one the night before we played Man City, that we played them,and Kerry Mayo scored the winner late on!!! :yahoo:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I once dreamed I was playing the Albion as centre forward but I had no laces in my boots so every time the ball was kicked towards me, I stumbled towards the ball like a paraplegic walrus (people who have seen me play will point out that this is normal for me, BTW). The crowd were booing me and I woke up in a cold sweat.

That was 30 years ago and I still remember it as one of the worst dreams ever.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I had a dream last night that involved a football manager standing over me giving me a lecture. It was only when I woke up that I realised that it had been Neil Warnock giving me an ear bashing.

:angry:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Strange but true. I also had an Albion-based dream last night involving travelling from St Albans to a Brighton home game by train, remembering that the Goldstone no longer existed and deciding that I couldn't be arsed to go to Withdean.

Bad fan :blush:.

I then got off the train using the old slam-door method.

It was one of my best ever dreams...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here