Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Badges

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As mentioned above, needs an Orlandi one, for the ladies' market!

Oh, and Bruno is 'número dos'...

Great work. Can you stick up a picture of the actual bades when you've made them?

Duncan Muir

Dec 29, 2008
Laughton, East Sussex
How did the first batch go?

Just finished. There was only 15 in the starter pack so I have ordered 2 refill packs with 30 in each. They look really good for what they are. By that I mean, after the initial twenty odd quid for the machine maker, they work out around 40p each to make. So, yes, I think they look OK. Once I get the refills I shall do some more designs (a little time consuming cutting around each one) and put them on this thread.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Poyet one is quality. That would make a great avatar

Duncan Muir

Dec 29, 2008
Laughton, East Sussex
Número dos doesn't rhyme though !
I'll take a photo over the weekend.

Not the best photo ... sunlight, reflection etc ... but here they are ...

Attachments

• 4badgesphoto.jpg
    4badgesphoto.jpg
    644.8 KB · Views: 143

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to me that official club badges are one of the blind spots of the merchandising operation and always have been. Produce an eye-catching limited edition play-off edition for three quid for one week only and you'd have punters falling over themselves to buy one. Make 'em only available from the club shop and you'd have the perfect loss-leader. Its a missed trick IMHO.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How much do quality badge machines cost nowadays?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just had a thought. If there was a badge for each member of the team, you could put them in formation to create a line-up for a match...

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Seems to me that official club badges are one of the blind spots of the merchandising operation and always have been. Produce an eye-catching limited edition play-off edition for three quid for one week only and you'd have punters falling over themselves to buy one. Make 'em only available from the club shop and you'd have the perfect loss-leader. Its a missed trick IMHO.

Awaiting your call from Barber and Co :thumbsup:

Duncan Muir

Dec 29, 2008
Laughton, East Sussex
2nd batch of 4

I have decided that I won't be selling these badges as they are both very time consuming and difficult to get refill packs (only online and taking a week to be delivered) as well as a very small profit margin and distribution difficulties.
Nevertheless I shall put any on here in case anyone wants to do their own thing with them ...

Attachments

• badges2.jpg
    badges2.jpg
    679.6 KB · Views: 56

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here