Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Given that we only made £25.4M last year, I think paying back £33.2M is indicative of how big that is...
Yeah I'm being somewhat glib but still the other 2 sums are so eye watering, £25.4m reads like a disappointing lottery win. 😂

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
..and a paragraph in there for RDZ

“We now have a very solid platform to continue to make significant progress on the pitch, by investing in our squad, and off the pitch by making the match day experience even more enjoyable for our supporters, all of which we believe will help us to continue to grow.
Oooooh. Bottle tops and flasks to retirn

Win win

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
So glad Tony’s getting a substantial repayment from the capital loans he’s provided to the club. I would hate to see the amount of interest he could have earned on over £400m over the years. He is an absolute live saver and stellar bloke to boot. I can’t think of a more loved Premier League Club owner.

Hopefully, these figures puts into perspective all those that ‘demanded/expected’ us to spend above our sustainable levels to pad out the squad in January or replace our Midfield last summer. Paul Barber always said that the long term objective is for the Club not to be reliant on TB for financial investment- this feels like a significant step in the right direction.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Whats nice about it, is it proves that someone who has a huge amount invested in a company can also manage it really well. Its got to be a fairly tough gig to protect your own investment, maintain decent people with decent morals and goals in the organisation, and sit in the top ten of the Premier League. Plenty of us working in corporates do not see this day to day....pretty impressive stuff when it is done right...

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Hopefully, these figures puts into perspective all those that ‘demanded/expected’ us to spend above our sustainable levels to pad out the squad in January or replace our Midfield last summer.
That comment is aimed at RDZ, I assume.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Can they reinstate the free tea & coffee in the 1901 now please.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I seem to recall that when we sold Alexis we were told there were loads of “relatively easy to achieve add ons” so it could go to over 50 million. I assume these must be getting achieved if they were easy and he and Liverpool have been brilliant. Anyone know the details?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've a question here.
Why does StarLizard not advertise at the Amex?
Understanding that the FA dictate how much every advert is worth, is our shirt not worth a lot more than American Express are paying?
Haven't Chelsea just had a dubious shirt sponsor permitted at high prices?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Do we get Everton / Forest’s points then?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've a question here.
Why does StarLizard not advertise at the Amex?
Understanding that the FA dictate how much every advert is worth, is our shirt not worth a lot more than American Express are paying?
Haven't Chelsea just had a dubious shirt sponsor permitted at high prices?

Because StarLizard only seek Far East billionaire clients, who naturally come to them?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
..and a paragraph in there for RDZ

“We now have a very solid platform to continue to make significant progress on the pitch, by investing in our squad, and off the pitch by making the match day experience even more enjoyable for our supporters

More light shows!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here