Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 8/1 to beat City

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Probably the last time we played Man City, would be my guess - in the Lg Cup at Withdean.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
we are 2/1 to be relegated.....2ndf after huds......:facepalm: i'm really hoping for at least 3 quality players in the next few weeks ....looking through the fixture list is a tad daunting tbf....!!

Daunting = Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man United, Tottenham.

The rest, not so daunting... points to be taken from the rest!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
i think nearer the time i would look at the ht/ft odds....draw/city or brighton/draw might interest me...havn't city won there last six opening premier league matches?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
On the subject of the opening game, does anyone know when the live tv games are due to be announced? I have a feeling ours could be a prime suspect. Premier League new boys up against one of the big boys on opening day. Other than maybe Toon v Spurs or Man U v West Ham, there are not many other fixtures that immediately scream "that'll be on telly"

Withdean Chappy

Jul 21, 2017
Westdean
Kyle Walker skins Rosenoir or Bong for a couple of assists, within a 0-4 win for Citeh.

It was bad enough to learn we had drawn Man City for our first game in the top division but the players they have signed pre-season is frightening,we can only hope the result will not affect our team morale too much for the games immediately following

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here