Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 60s team photo

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It does irritate me when photos are uploaded with the wrong orientation.

2/10 for effort, but 10/10 for the photo.

Well, here's the colour version, in the style of the original

1972-73v2rotated.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
And if anyone has a colour photo of Barry Lloyd's first team photo as Brighton manager, midway through 1986/87, or a colour version of 1974/75 under Peter Taylor in that all white kit, please let me know!

el punal

Is that photo from the Football League Review, which used to be an insert in the club programme? I seem to remember a Millwall team photo, at that time, with Eamon Dunphy's most important organ on display.
Nice to see the barriers have been painted a rather fetching blue!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is that photo from the Football League Review, which used to be an insert in the club programme? I seem to remember a Millwall team photo, at that time, with Eamon Dunphy's most important organ on display.

It certainly is from Football League Review. If I ever stumble across the Millwall photo, I'll post it up!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

As above, yes.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton

Freddie Goodwin's team! Not only a fine manager but very much into improving the lot of supporters, who had a spot in the programme and such thinks like laying concrete down at turnstiles and towels & loo rolls in the toilets, basics that the club hadn't bothered about, were sorted by him.

Imagine now complaining to Oscar about the pies!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here