Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 2013-14 season tickets - ALL the details

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Not too shabby, club probably have this spot on.
We all knew the subsidy was going to increase but £20 seems like a fair hike.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Hmm... being a STH who wants to move, and having four season tickets in a row, it seems that I'm going to be last on the list for moves again, so basically no chance. Seems that I'd be better off ditching my season tickets and putting myself back on the waiting list than sticking with my current seats. This seems a little perverse on the part of the club in that they are penalising loyalty rather than rewarding it. Or am I reading this wrong?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Will renew but 9.2% is a long way over inflation.

Cost of FFP, I guess.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Seems reasonable enough for WSU even though we have the biggest % rise.

Would like to see the travel zone moved East a bit if we are paying £50 a year as coming from Eastbourne we have to pay to Lewes and it only costs £1.50 extra to get to Falmer so the East people are subsidising those in the West.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
9.2 %......might as well be the first to moan..........inflation linked rise would have been a lot more to find.. 9.2% is a big hike IMHO...Probably still renew but not over the moon i must admit.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I still have reservations in regards to us getting promoted.
If, IF we get promoted then we would already be paying more per game as there are less games. In that regard, how much would the increase be???

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
9.2 %......might as well be the first to moan..........inflation linked rise would have been a lot more to find.. 9.2% is a big hike IMHO...Probably still renew but not over the moon i must admit.

I think we lucked in with prices to start with at The Amex though, I will be paying under £20 a game which is fantastic value for front row WSU action.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

If you take out the transport subsidy the ticket price increase is quite small.

The subsidy HAS to rise due to the amount the club are shelling out on all aspects of the Amex transport 'project' that encompasses many things.

And I think if you look at the match cost, it's still remarkable value for the quality of surroundings we all enjoy.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Simply, if £20 - £30 is the going rate to push the Albion into the Premier League: bring it on!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
So if we get promoted, does the transport subsidy go down as there will be four less matches?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here