Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion 1997 DVD - Little Help Por Favor?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Found this while clearing out some old DVDs today. Think my daughter got me it out of a car boot sale many moons ago. Can't quite bring myself to watch it.

Anybody know any background about it? Is it pirated? Does every other Albion fan of a certain age already have one? Appears to have cost £10 in 1997. Which is probably quite a lot in today's money.

Bottom line: would the REMF auction benefit from it? Ta x

IMG_20230911_123619.jpg

IMG_20230911_123648.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The narrative on the back cover is wrong, isn't it? It says our GOAL DIFFERENCE improved and thus a draw at Hereford was enough. Our GD was actually WORSE than Hereford's, but as fortune had it, this was a very short period in time, when the powers that be, decided that GOALS FOR counted ahead of GD...

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
The narrative on the back cover is wrong, isn't it? It says our GOAL DIFFERENCE improved and thus a draw at Hereford was enough. Our GD was actually WORSE than Hereford's, but as fortune had it, this was a very short period in time, when the powers that be, decided that GOALS FOR counted ahead of GD...
I often think the amazing Fans United game was the secret to our survival - the 5-0 win meant our Goals Scored ended up being 3 better than Hereford, if I recall.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Were DVD's even around in 1997?

I remember having some videos from the 1997 season and they were produced by the Kemp Brothers so they were the official club video guys. Was pretty shocking quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here