Alan Partridge Movie... The Teaser Trailer

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Looking forward to that, But until then we have this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YF-4c8U-mUI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ohh, arse. Can somebody put up the trailer to 'The World's End' from youtube? pretty please. Thanks!

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Jurassic Park!
"I'll just talk over you Lynn i'm not driving a mini metro, i'm not driving a mini metro, i'm not driving a mini metro, i'm not driving a mini metro......"
"Jill. Lovely Jill. She's my favourite. ... I used to think "Ooohh... she's nicer than my wife."
I love Partridge (Travel Tavern series is up there with Phoenix Nights for me) BUT I fear this'll be of the same ilk of "ali G the movie"
Hope im wrong...
211069-patridge.jpg

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
I see quite a lot of him as he lives in my village, have to say he's the most ordinary man in person. Amazing how he turns in to Alan Partridge

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
every recent partridge project has been excellent. far better quality than the 2nd series of I'm alan partridge (still great but patchy in places). there is no reason to worry that there will be any drop in form or quality.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Right! I’ll tell you an anecdote! In 1975, I was catching the London train from Crewe station. It was very crowded, I found myself in a last minute rush for the one remaining seat with a tall good-looking man with collar-length hair. It was the 70’s. Buckaroo. When I sat down on the chair, I looked up and realized it was none other than Peter Purves. It was at the height of his “Blue Peter” fame! He said, “You jammy barsteward" and I quick as a flash I replied “Don’t be blue, Peter”. Needless to say, I had the last laugh.
NOW F* CK OFF

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Go to London! I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here