Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Pardew,forget the Palace angle.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
One of the best English managers , playing a team with a strong English backbone and dare I say it " the best fans in England " :cool:

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
He's proved himself to be a classless, foul-mouthed, headbutting thug on the touchline.

And he has recognised that he had an anger problem, taken responsibility for it and sought professional help. Sometimes people change, but rigid perceptions of them don't.

I recall that you have done some ill-advised things. Do you expect to be judged on the basis of them for the rest of your life?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
One of the best English managers , playing a team with a strong English backbone and dare I say it " the best fans in England " :cool:

You were on the verge of a 'thumbs up' until then.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And he has recognised that he had an anger problem, taken responsibility for it and sought professional help. Sometimes people change, but rigid perceptions of them don't.

I recall that you have done some ill-advised things. Do you expect to be judged on the basis of them for the rest of your life?

:lolol:

I have done MANY ill advised things. Any specifics that you recall ?

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
:lolol:

I have done MANY ill advised things. Any specifics that you recall ?

Yes. And I am not going to do you the discourtesy of pointing them out on an internet forum when for all I know you may have learned from experience and put them behind you.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Do you expect to be judged on the basis of them for the rest of your life?

Unfortunately the answer will usually be 'yes' Derek. Once a reputation is stained, rightly or wrongly, it tends to stick in the eyes of the general public. In related news, whenever I hear/read anything about Craig Charles the word 'rapist' pops into my head, even though the poor bloke was completely innocent.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes. And I am not going to do you the discourtesy of pointing them out on an internet forum when for all I know you may have learned from experience and put them behind you.

Cryptic, and a little weird. But...

1. You don't know me
2. Nothing I've posted on this forum could ever matter enough for me to "learn from experience".

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Next England manager, who else is there ?

Wouldn't be that surprising if this turned out to be Brendan Rodgers last season at Liverpool, if the England hierarchy don't want to pay a hefty amount of compensation out then could be the go to option seeing as he's used to working with a good portion of the players. Paul Ince would probably like to throw his hat in for it also.

I seriously hope England does well and Hodgson stays on

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Cryptic, and a little weird. But...

1. You don't know me
2. Nothing I've posted on this forum could ever matter enough for me to "learn from experience".
I don't disagree. However there are other options that you haven't covered. I suggest that it would be best to leave it at that, unless you need to PM me for clarification.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Grudging Respect for Palace and Pardew at the moment. Stings like buggery but you have to say they are doing a good job.

Still the higher they fly the further they will fall....... and let's face it eventually they will :)

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Possibly a little OT but does anyone know whether Pards and his backroom team were wearing black armbands in solidarity for our recent loss or have they had one of their own?

If the former then he's gone up in my estimations.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Possibly a little OT but does anyone know whether Pards and his backroom team were wearing black armbands in solidarity for our recent loss or have they had one of their own?

It was for yannick bolasie's step father who died suddenly at only 52 .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

It was for Bolaisie's father who passed away last weekend.
A nice touch that was appreciated by Yannick

Edit - beaten to it !!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Still the higher they fly the further they will fall....... and let's face it eventually they will :)

Yes we probably will drop down the table but anywhere above half way will be good . I could quite easily throw the same comment at you couldn't I !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

They did wear black armbands, and mention Matt & Jacob by name on Tuesday night, for the minutes silence.

Going back to Pardew, he'll do alright as long as he stays away from the Wags.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes we probably will drop down the table but anywhere above half way will be good . I could quite easily throw the same comment at you couldn't I !

No I meant a proper fall.......like when you get relegated don't pay your bills and start up yet another new club. :) Seems to be your modus operandi

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Palace mongs waiting patiently for a Palace related thread on a BHA forum so they can tell us how great their shitty little club his. #getalife

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here