Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Alan Pardew back in management

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Just became the manager of Aris in Greece, so we can scratch him from the list.

Chris Coleman manages out there too as I found out sat in my hotel room with Greek Match of the Day in the background when his dulcet Welsh tones came on

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I met Alan regularly whilst he was the manager of ADO as I was working as a reporter for the local paper. He was a genuinely nice bloke and actually had a lot of time for me and the other reporters, despite some of them not being particularly nice to him.

I wore my seagull necklace and despite him being Palace, he always took it in good stride and we often had long chats about the world of football. It wasn't just down to the tactics where it went wrong at ADO, there were worse things going on in the background which I don't think he could've known about that have now led to the club being where they are (5th from bottom in the 2nd division). I for one hope he does alright in Greece.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I met Alan regularly whilst he was the manager of ADO as I was working as a reporter for the local paper. He was a genuinely nice bloke and actually had a lot of time for me and the other reporters, despite some of them not being particularly nice to him.

I wore my seagull necklace and despite him being Palace, he always took it in good stride and we often had long chats about the world of football. It wasn't just down to the tactics where it went wrong at ADO, there were worse things going on in the background which I don't think he could've known about that have now led to the club being where they are (5th from bottom in the 2nd division). I for one hope he does alright in Greece.

Sounds like he has a good sense of hummus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here