Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Brazil this morning

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
I once had the pleasure of an all day drinking session with Alan, it has to be said his capacity was truly exceptional. Irani joined us for the first two hours and was IMHO a bit of a prick, however Alan was a true gent and his stories are captivating. Btw the we started in the three lords.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Met Brazil a few years ago at Cheltenham, sure it was the day he got hammered and didn't make it in the next day. He must have had 8 pints of the black stuff in front of him and he gave me a 15/2 winner of the last....Top bloke, top day!!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Gave up on that shitty station as soon as ****ing Keys and Gray went on there.I wonder how much them 2 twats are getting paid on there?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Gave up on that shitty station as soon as ****ing Keys and Gray went on there.I wonder how much them 2 twats are getting paid on there?

I understood from a previous post it was a grand a day. Which by my calculations is a grand a day too much.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I'll mostly let T.S stay on all day. As a non sky subscriber, I was concerned Keys and Grey would be Prem centric, but pleasantly suprised that they are not, and quite good value..

Been loads on BHA recently inc a big Poyet interview.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here