Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ajax

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Did anyone on here buy tickets for the home end (or Corporate) when we played Ajax - if so, how did you go about it please?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Did anyone on here buy tickets for the home end (or Corporate) when we played Ajax - if so, how did you go about it please?
We tried, but once they realised a lot of English people were doing the same thing, they pulled corporate for that game from their site. Disappointing but understandable.

You can bet your arse Roma are nowhere near as well organised. I bet you could do it through their website.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
My mate bought one on seatsnet.com paid about £150 with fees and all worked well with no issues. That was behind the goal at the end we were. There were a number of other BHA near him.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Got mine through a Dutch mate, but that’s not really helpful I’m sure as a)you probably don’t know him and b) you’ve missed kick off.

For Athens, the wife got hers in that well advertised on here, block 8 by emailing the club.

If this is leading up to you travelling to Rome without a ticket, personally I’d do it in a heartbeat, I’ve seen a few matches in Italy and always bought on the day. The old ‘Bolsa Negra’ is quite active in Italy. I’m sure anyone that tries hard enough will be fine.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Got mine through a Dutch mate, but that’s not really helpful I’m sure as a)you probably don’t know him and b) you’ve missed kick off.

For Athens, the wife got hers in that well advertised on here, block 8 by emailing the club.

If this is leading up to you travelling to Rome without a ticket, personally I’d do it in a heartbeat, I’ve seen a few matches in Italy and always bought on the day. The old ‘Bolsa Negra’ is quite active in Italy. I’m sure anyone that tries hard enough will be fine.
Thanks for your reply - I'll get a ticket for Rome.

This is for a very good friend of mine who is a Villa fan.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here