[Albion] Ajax -Travel Form

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
You shouldn't need to login, and regardless of what MS accounts you have, you won't be able to login as it's a login for BHAFC staff online services.

I told the club last night, they thought they'd fixed it so I confirmed it still wasn't working.

Leave it for now - I'm sure we'll be told when it works, or we'll receive a new email with a working link.
Cheers Bozza. All sorted 👍

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I submitted my again as first time I did it yesterday it said I registered for Marseille, this time it said Ajax. Don't now if it was necessary to do it again, but I did not want to find out too late that the first time was wrong.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Still haven’t received the email so rang the club this afternoon. Was told it’s not necessary to fill out this time if you haven’t received it. 🤷‍♂️

Must’ve just been sent out to the wrong’uns

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm going to have to contact the club tomorrow.

I've ticked "other" for method of travel and it won't let me submit if I don't complete the questions about my flights! I'm not bloody flying or I'd have ticked "Airplane" as my method of travel FFS. :angry:

I hate online forms....

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I'm going to have to contact the club tomorrow.

I've ticked "other" for method of travel and it won't let me submit if I don't complete the questions about my flights! I'm not bloody flying or I'd have ticked "Airplane" as my method of travel FFS. :angry:

I hate online forms....

Can you not just put n/a in the flight details field?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Would be helpful if you could complete for a whole group. We are all the same flight and hotel. A minor gripe on the big scheme of things and more about my own paranoid worry that someone won’t have done theirs.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Didn’t get it so not doing it :

Sure will be fine
For the sake of a couple of minutes of your time, is it REALLY worth taking that risk!?

Click on the link in the quote below, to open the form. You do not need a personal email about it.

Please complete our travel form about your travel to Amsterdam.

This is required for organisational purposes and will be asked for before every away UEFA Europa League match. Your tickets can not be given out until this form is completed and information must be submitted no later than Friday 3rd November at midday.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
In response to my query, I got the following:

"Please note that the forms are not compulsory to be completed."

Just as well, as it doesn't work if you type anything in the "other" box. I do wonder why they send an email that says "Your tickets can not be given out until this form is completed" in the first place, though, when they later say it's not important.

:shrug:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Didn’t get it so not doing it :

Sure will be fine
I rang the club yesterday as I haven’t received an email and they assured me it’s not required.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports