Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax tickets available

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I managed to get two in a basket (not sure how long they will stay there), but as they can't be allocated to anyone not in 220+ Tier 2 I can't use them.

I will hold them for a few minutes... if anyone on here can use them?

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I managed to get two in a basket (not sure how long they will stay there), but as they can't be allocated to anyone not in 220+ Tier 2 I can't use them.

Isn’t this behaviour what everyone was complaining about yesterday re AEK tickets?

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021

The site says availability for Albion+ members and season ticket holders?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Isn’t this behaviour what everyone was complaining about yesterday re AEK tickets?
Not really. He was trying to buy the tickets for someone in his friends and family but they aren't in tier two so he can't. The site doesn't specifically say you have to be in tier 2 to buy the tickets. So he says he's going to keep them there to try and help another NSC member.

Seems like a pretty decent thing to do IMO.

Unless I'm misinterpreting?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Not really. He was trying to buy the tickets for someone in his friends and family but they aren't in tier two so he can't. The site doesn't specifically say you have to be in tier 2 to buy the tickets. So he says he's going to keep them there to try and help another NSC member.

Seems like a pretty decent thing to do IMO.

Unless I'm misinterpreting?
Released. I didn't know when I basketted them that they had to be 220+ Tier 2. Obvs in hindsight, but hey ho. Was trying to do an NSCer a favour. Now they are back in the pool.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can’t see any?
They'll be snapped up in seconds.

I'd suggest keep refreshing the page as the odd one or two may come back if people have them sitting in a basket and don't complete the purchase.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here