Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax ticket tier pioll

What category do you fit in for buying Ajax tickets ?

• In Tier 1 buying ticket Friday

Votes: 93 47.7%
  • In Tier 1 waiting for others in lower tiers

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • In Tier 1 unlikely to actually go

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • In Tier 2 buying Monday

Votes: 62 31.8%
  • In Tier 2 waiting for others in lower tier

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Praying it gets to Tier 3

Votes: 23 11.8%

• Total voters

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Thought this might be useful to understand how long tickets are likely to last for Ajax.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I know at least one person who’s tier 1 and not going. There is a slither of hope for Monday!

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I know at least one person who’s tier 1 and not going. There is a slither of hope for Monday!
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
If this is representative then not going to be much left on Monday at all.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
90 % of tier1 saying they are buying so if representative would leave 260 for Monday.
That’s plenty, I only want two.

(Anyhoo, if you want cheering up/reassurance go on one of the Albion supporters Facebook page, it’s full of optimistic tiers 4’s and fans saying how easy it is to get in the home end!

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
90 % of tier1 saying they are buying so if representative would leave 260 for Monday.

(Anyhoo, if you want cheering up/reassurance go on one of the Albion supporters Facebook pages, it’s full of optimistic tiers 4’s and fans saying how easy it is to get in the home end)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

(Anyhoo, if you want cheering up/reassurance go on one of the Albion supporters Facebook page, it’s full of optimistic tiers 4’s and fans saying how easy it is to get in the home end!
Good luck to them. They'll need a verified Ajax FX account and most likely an Ajax Club Card. Club Cards are not currently available so they will have had to already got one.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Good luck to them. They'll need a verified Ajax FX account and most likely an Ajax Club Card. Club Cards are not currently available so they will have had to already got one.
Indeed, being on the cusp and having already booked travel I’ve looked into this at Ajax and Athens, it looks neigh on impossible.
I have a bit more time in Athens so might be able to source some on the ‘Bolsa Negra’ as they say in Havana but even if successful run the risk of fraud/generally being ripped off/robbed/beaten up/refused entry/nicked
I’m stupid enough to still look into it though (no harm in looking 🤣)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm going in for the binfest Monday. Even if lucky it's unlikely both me and Mrs will both be succesful (I assume we can't buy for each other even though the same tier points) so there coud be multiple issues to deal with by 9.05 :confused:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm going in for the binfest Monday. Even if lucky it's unlikely both me and Mrs will both be succesful (I assume we can't buy for each other even though the same tier points) so there coud be multiple issues to deal with by 9.05 :confused:
You can buy for each other if friends and family setup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here