Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Ajax Season Ticket Exchange

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Hi all,

First time posting here, but absolutely shocked to receive the resale refund confirmation email from the Ajax game to see a £20 admin fee included, meaning only a £5 refund.

I purchased the multi-game pack with every intention of attending all fixtures, however was rushed into emergency surgery on Wednesday due to illness so couldn’t attend on Thursday night.

Essentially this means the club gets to sell the ticket twice (to me, and then again once resold), with little to nothing back to the original purchaser.

Not sure if I missed any early comms from the club on this, but has left an incredibly sour taste. There must be others in the same boat, so apologies if I’ve missed any other posts.

Thanks
Pays to read announcement all revealed

wendy's tackle

NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2004
East Dean, Eastbourne
Just an aside on this, make sure if you list your ticket that you update your payment details on the page that comes up as you complete the process. My refund for the Athens game went to an account closed years ago and cannot now be recovered. It's not really clear on the page what account details they hold and it is not necessarily your current season ticket direct debit account. Thankfully only a five lost, but very annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here