Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax queuing to get in king and queen

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We offered them the Palace/Brighton Pier, but they told us to get in the sea. Then we offered them the bowling place at the Marina but they told us to stay in our lane.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
1698332133170.png

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
If any of them look at this thread and use Google translate, they are going to think it's broken! :lolol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I went into a pub in piltdown a few months ago and they had this on tap.
Yep. It’s just been re-launched. Apparently it’s rather decent this time around!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We offered them a shoe shop but the told us to clog on.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Moved it already, used to be in West St
Well, here's the thing. My daughter went out with her mates for her birthday and went to Spoons so I thought I'd surprise her by ordering some drinks to her table via their app. Turns out she was in the Spoons on North Street, not West Street as I thought, so some buggers got a free pitcher of cocktails on me.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Offered them the John Harvey Tavern but they said we couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Well, here's the thing. My daughter went out with her mates for her birthday and went to Spoons so I thought I'd surprise her by ordering some drinks to her table via their app. Turns out she was in the Spoons on North Street, not West Street as I thought, so some buggers got a free pitcher of cocktails on me.
Look on the positive side, knowing how they wash their pipes it’s the strangers who have stomach cramps and shitting brown water and not your daughter 👍

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

We were wondering who to thank

drunk-men-passed-out-on-the-street-7805684174.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here