Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] AJ v Ruiz Jnr

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
How fecking dull was that!!! My stream died around around 8 so had to listen to remainder on 5 live. We are now going to have to endure a huge PR arse lick about what a class performance. Very average and whilst I don't like Fury can't wait to see him **** him!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Outstanding by AJ. Tactically perfect. Worked harder to get in shape and harder in the ring. Should shut up the haters for a while. But it won’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Heroic effort from AJ, that’s why Britain loves him so much. Surely got to be added to SPOTY shortlist?!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Credit also to [MENTION=2437]Dale Jasper[/MENTION] for calling it - and me for agreeing [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Nov 19, 2019
Basically AJ ran for 12 rounds.This was like a football team scoring in the 1st minute and the defending for the rest of the game without trying to kill off the game.A borefest.A masterclass??If that's a masterclass then masterclass boxing is dead boring.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not a big boxing fan but I'm struggling here, to me it looks like Frank Bruno is boxing against Ricky Gervais after a good Christmas..... how come Frank hasn't won already ?

Cos Frank can't 'windmill' because Ricky can't be knocked over.
Plus mid windmill he'd leave himself wide open for a shot he'd feel in his boots.

So it's a case of stand back, keep tubs an arm reach away and count down the rounds.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
AJ pretty much confirms a third fight, which could smash all box office records. Bring. It. On.

:O

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A masterclass by Joshua and well deserved victory. but I cannot see him wanting a 3rd fight why should he when he has bigger nuts to crack with equally good purses as a 3rd fight would generate. Ruiz will want it but I dont think AJ will. They may say so at the moment but I dont think it will happen. AJ has too much to lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here