Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What a brilliant project! :bowdown:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We lead the way-congratulations to everybody involved. You are worthy of the award and the recognition. :thumbsup::clap::clap:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
This is the kind of stuff I use to rub in the faces of people who I know who are you rtypical bandwaggon Premeir league fan boys and leeds fans.

They slag my cub off cause we're lower division and then I remiond them how shit their clubs and supporters are by pointing out the kinds of community/fans awards the Albion has picked up over the years.

Well done to all involved.

I'll make sure others get an ear bashing about it.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Well done to everyone involved. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Superb news.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
This is the kind of stuff I use to rub in the faces of people who I know who are you rtypical bandwaggon Premeir league fan boys and leeds fans.

They slag my cub off cause we're lower division and then I remiond them how shit their clubs and supporters are by pointing out the kinds of community/fans awards the Albion has picked up over the years.

Well done to all involved.

I'll make sure others get an ear bashing about it.

The same. I am proud to support the Albion - this is what a club should be about.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm even prouder now.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Congrats.

We seem to constantly win awards for working in the community - are we the only ones that do it?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I remember that marvellous quote not so long ago... (edit: Not the disability project, but decent nonetheless)

Page 3 of the programme.

From the Liverpool v Havant match programme: "Liverpool FC is 1 of 32 clubs to offer the free classes (heading for success) with over 2000 people from across the country already signed up with various clubs' schemes."

Of the national total, 1 football club has reached 1800 people, 90% of the overall figure - Brighton and Hove Albion.

That is just amazing. Hats off to the Albion and all involved for this. :bowdown:

Mr Insider, sir, the website is not working for some reason, do The Albion have a deaf/hard of hearing team?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
:thumbsup::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here