Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustien

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I seriously believe he needs medical help.
From here I think he's got life, the universe, and everything pretty much bang on sorted.

After all we're the ones working our nuts off for a pittance, while he's so comfortable with the world he's able to not even care about looking a tw@t.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Can we have a Kemy Art thread please, please. PLEASE !!!!!!

Funnily enough he is doing his own Kemy Art. This is his twitter Avatar with flames emanating from his ar5e ???

kemyfire.jpg

https://twitter.com/kemyagustien

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't understand the vitriol.

The last time I remember him playing was 0-0 v Huddersfield and he did not do too badly that afternoon. We played well despite the result.
Stats do not show him in too good a light but not exceptionally poor either. Just not even first team squad on his contribution so far which is limited to one assist for a goal in all the time he has been here.

I would reserve my vitriol for Dobbie (thankfully gone) and a player who we have still got who keeps on falling over and claiming foul, misses sitters, and runs around like a blue-arsed fly.

Agustien played against Cheltenham at home. He has played in one other match this season. Which one?

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Attachments

• kemy.jpg
    kemy.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 723

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
kemy-agustien229-1794022_231x264.jpg

Yep. Really, too much time on my hands........

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

The last time I remember him playing was 0-0 v Huddersfield and he did not do too badly that afternoon. We played well despite the result.
Stats do not show him in too good a light but not exceptionally poor either.

I would reserve my vitriol for Dobbie (thankfully gone) and a player who we have still got who keeps on falling over and claiming foul, misses sitters, and runs around like a blue-arsed fly.

Agustien played against Cheltenham at home. He has played in one other match this season. Which one?
Leeds was the other.

Can you seriously not understand the vitriol? This is a player that has taken somewhere in the region of £1m over the past 2 seasons yet can't be arsed to make an effort. Do you not think there's a reason that he's been left out of the squad by 3 different managers now? And you can't accuse either Oscar or Sami of not giving him a chance; they both gave him games early on.

At least CMS gives 100%; it's not his fault he's not as good as we hoped he'd be.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Stats do not show him in too good a light but not exceptionally poor either.

There are some people on NSC who I think are complete T##ts
YOU ARE FECKING DELUDED

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leeds was the other.

Can you seriously not understand the vitriol? This is a player that has taken somewhere in the region of £1m over the past 2 seasons yet can't be arsed to make an effort. Do you not think there's a reason that he's been left out of the squad by 3 different managers now? And you can't accuse either Oscar or Sami of not giving him a chance; they both gave him games early on.

At least CMS gives 100%; it's not his fault he's not as good as we hoped he'd be.

He is just not very good and injured all the time. At best he is ordinary and not quick enough and no skills to compensate. At the time we signed him he was nothing special and has now been overtaken comprehensively by Forster-Caskey and Ince.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I’ve got no sympathy for him and his fashion statements. We have had players out with serious injuries and they have all made quicker recoveries than Kemy. Crofts will be ready to play before he will. He has more earnt more money from us than what it takes most people to make in decades.

He doesn't deserve to ever work in football again, and with his CV from here I doubt that anyone would take him on.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No, he isn't. He has talent, but simply isn't prepared to work to get to the fitness levels required. But don't take MY word for it, I'll leave it to our last three management teams to explain:-

Agustien - from his Albion managers/coaches

Fiar enough. I didn't dare say with all the vitriol.

The one plus point I spotted was his composure when on the edge of the opposing penalty area and his reluctance to shoot when the defender would get in the way and see the shot blocked. Some people see this as dithering.

As I said, his other skills have been overtaken by the quicker Forster-Caskey and Ince. And for finding the pass, Holla is better. One assist in his few appearances for the Albion for Kemy. Central midfielders cover more ground than other players so fitness is important for both the equally slow Holla and Agustien.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I’ve got no sympathy for him and his fashion statements. We have had players out with serious injuries and they have all made quicker recoveries than Kemy. Crofts will be ready to play before he will. He has more earnt more money from us than what it takes most people to make in decades.

He doesn't deserve to ever work in football again, and with his CV from here I doubt that anyone would take him on.

I've seen corpses make quicker recoveries than Kemy.

The guy is a complete WASTER. He's fleeced this club out of hundreds of thousands of pounds and taken up a SLAB of wage which could have been put to better use by employing a professional footballer. Thank FUNK we can jettison him in the summer so he can cock off and pursue his pathetic fashion "career" and online selfie-fest without leeching a living off BHAFC any longer.

Truly one of the most catastrophic signings this club has ever made.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fiar enough. I didn't dare say with all the vitriol.

The one plus point I spotted was his composure when on the edge of the opposing penalty area and his reluctance to shoot when the defender would get in the way and see the shot blocked. Some people see this as dithering.

As I said, his other skills have been overtaken by the quicker Forster-Caskey and Ince. And for finding the pass, Holla is better. One assist in his few appearances for the Albion for Kemy. Central midfielders cover more ground than other players so fitness is important for both the equally slow Holla and Agustien.

Try not to mistake "composure" for complete lethargy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here