Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustien signs?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Welsh FA? Their bloody teams play in England as it is! Cheeky *******s, they want to get a bloody move on!

Certain niceties have to be observed when dealing with the Taffs :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hope we don't draw them in the cup this year. Free kick. 25 yards out. Central position. You know what's going to happen!

He'll slip over just as he's going to get full purchase on the ball and it hits the corner flag ?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
A holding defensive midielder wearing #10 :nono: almost as bad as when Boulahrouz wore #9 at Chelsea.

Suppose #4 is being kept for Dean Hammond

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
A holding defensive midielder wearing #10 :nono: almost as bad as when Boulahrouz wore #9 at Chelsea.

Suppose #4 is being kept for Dean Hammond

Portsmouth had a right back wearing #10 last season. Dave should be #10. Agustien should be number 4.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yes, a generic #23 shirt with no name on it. Not sure he's officially got the number yet.

I gave up trying to see names on the shirt. The announcer called him at #17, and that is how he showed on the scoreboard. He might as well have #23. We have enough shirts left.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I gave up trying to see names on the shirt. The announcer called him at #17, and that is how he showed on the scoreboard. He might as well have #23. We have enough shirts left.

Maybe it was a #17, I don't remember. Pretty sure he didn't have a named shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here