Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustien and Toko

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
He is a grown man who is fortunate enough to be a professional footballer and benefit from the luxuries that come with it! He is a poor professional who deserves to be playing for the likes of Hartlepool or Macclesfield! Waster,disgrace.Cannot believe we still suffer him! JFC is a far better pro than he will ever be!

Have we seen enough of him??
Perhaps he's a player that needs to be given a cuddle and told he's what we need.
He has got the talent, and I believe could do a job for us as has the skill there.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
What shall we do with these two?

Easy, Agusteins contract ends in a few months time, so time for him to be shown the door. Easily one of the worst signings the Albion has ever made. Still have a little faith that Toko will come good, a loan to a league one club could do him a lot of good.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
3 games is all I'd like to see of Toko just incase he's incredible

I remember the positive comments about him when he was signed. Ideal replacement for Bridcutt was the feeling. Don't think he has had a chance really but have to admit if he is looking unimpressive in the DS games then it looks like another great signing similar to Agustein

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I remember the positive comments about him when he was signed. Ideal replacement for Bridcutt was the feeling. Don't think he has had a chance really but have to admit if he is looking unimpressive in the DS games then it looks like another great signing similar to Agustein

Burke OUT

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
when toko played in the u21 game v arsenal he was not very good, but that could of been who he was playing with. he was there yesterday though.

DSCN3528-edit.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Would be a good opportunity to give him some game time on Saturday.
I would be unsurprised at his poor performances for the DS. Must be pretty dispirited by what has happened to him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Would be a good opportunity to give him some game time on Saturday.
I would be unsurprised at his poor performances for the DS. Must be pretty dispirited by what has happened to him.

He's more likely to play next Monday, against Villa, at the Amex.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Abosultiely - they werent, Sparrow could score a few goals, but could never get a game under Poyet, and Gary Dicker used to get pilloried on here (much like Bruno and Spanish Dave) for making a couple of misplaced passes, or occasionaly getiing caught in possession. At least they tried to be creative, instead of always taking the easy option. Dicker could also get stuck in a bit when required - I think under slade he was played as defensive midfielder.

absolutely - dicker got some stick but i like that he actually tried to play some riskier passes, especially under poyet's tippy tappy system. i cant remember too much of sparrow, i remember a few goals, and that red card

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
To not make the bench yesterday despite the midfield absences must be pretty damming for Toko. Would not be surprised if he went back to Switzerland on a free in January

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
To not make the bench yesterday despite the midfield absences must be pretty damming for Toko. Would not be surprised if he went back to Switzerland on a free in January

just as likely he will be given a trial by southampton , taken on and become a household name by the end of the season.Has he actually started any games at all......i don't think he has....what was the point ...really...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here