Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agent O'Grady

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
It isn't fair on Massive Wednesday though, everyone they play raises their game against them because its their cup-final.

"Because they try to play football like we do.. other "little teams" up their performances like it's their cup final and we can't cope with it."
"Unlucky Wednesday depleted team, Burton made it their cup final."
"We're still losing to sh!!te sides then"

They should be given a goal head start in every game to balance this out.

Are those actual quotes? Because I really hope they are.

I'll put them side by side with the smug NUFC comments from before the season started.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
You can and I am. But I'm not judging them purely on results but on what their fans are saying:

Their fans are concerned that their starting XI is competitive but their squad isn't. If that is true, then we are streets ahead of them because we have competition in pretty much all areas now, which wasn't the case as recently as December. We were over reliant on 2 central midfielders, but Sidwell and Norwood now provide cover there. We were struggling up front, but again we have recruited Murray and now have 3 or 4 players all above average in this league and capable of playing up front. We have cover at centre half, we have cover on the wings, especially when March returns. Only at full back do we look a bit light. I can't help thinking that this is why we could easily finish top 2, barring some dreadful luck with injuries - let's face it, that's the only reason we didn't go up last year with a weaker squad!

Agree with this, our bench last night was very impressive!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
CTejWAFWIAU1D3e.jpg

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
He really is a journeyman pro in the best sense of the word. He's had a few purple patches in his career and has always given a hundred percent.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I bet you THIRTY PEE they don't.

They will finish behind Albion, Norwich, Newcastle for starters, and there will be at least one other club better than them. Throwing money about without thought and infrastructural improvements rarely guarantees success.

Have you collected?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Any player who goes out on loan for 2 years and 2 months out of a 3 year contract can't be said to have been a successful signing, but he seemed a decent guy, so good luck to him at Chesterfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here