Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After TODAYS result should POYET be SACKED ?

Should POYET be sacked TONIGHT ?

• GET rid NOW

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • IN and in and more IN

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
It's HIGH time, so I will post later. Now SIT down if you hate palace, fools. NSS.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Strange. When we have an occasional win, it is mentioned about the top flight class of the players from that level. You know the player names, so no need to mention them again.

When it all goes belly up, "in yonks", is mentioned.

There has been some serious under performing.

Compare and contrast:
Cardiff wins 23
Hull 21
Watford 22
CP 18

Albion 14, despite the generous resources applied by TB in the transfer and loan markets.

Well, I think we do have some quality players. I think labelling them of a certain pedigree is misleading. Our keeper was never more than a backup and did he attract bids from other clubs in the top flight to be their number one?

Without going over all of them, I am certain they would be playing at their supposed level if other teams had wanted them.

The clubs you mention are long established championship sides. We are catching up. Gradually the players without much experience at this level are being replaced.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Never would of happened if we still had Russell SALAD was still manager. Bloom OUT, Poyet OUT, SLAPHEAD IN.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Should POYET be PLACED on GARDENING leave tonight AND get a WINNER in LIKE Nigel ATKINS or PAUL Jewell FOR tomorrows GAME ? If Bloom DOESN'T act tonight then THINGS may TURN very UGLY tomorrow

Can't work out whether you are serious or not. You really want Atkins after he disrespected us big time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here