Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] After Eight Mints

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
After Eight Mints

These things should come with some sort of health warning on the box. They are ADDICTIVE. I could eat a whole box of 30 in 1 go which I have and feel a bit sick now.

Just TOO good

What sweet are you addicted to ?

Too sickly sweet, US.

Almost put my head down a toilet bowl when I last ate a whole box. I've never touched one since which was about ten years ago.

White Toblerone is my favourite chocolate but I can't find the big bars - only medium size. A large packet of M&M's peanut goes down well too - not the bog I must add!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Never understood the lauding of Ferero Rocher. Sh*t sweet. If I ever get this as a present I give an unconvicing smile

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Too sickly sweet, US.

Almost put my head down a toilet bowl when I last ate a whole box. I've never touched one since which was about ten years ago.

White Toblerone is my favourite chocolate but I can't find the big bars - only medium size. A large packet of M&M's peanut goes down well too - not the bog I must add!

****. Toblerone. Forgot that. Spent many, many months working in Geneva and almost lived off it. It’s addictive. Can’t buy it now as would disappear in minutes. Yeah, the great big 1kg bars.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Too sickly sweet, US.

They probably have some sort of soft drug in them. It will all come out one day

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
****. Toblerone. Forgot that. Spent many, many months working in Geneva and almost lived off it. It’s addictive. Can’t buy it now as would disappear in minutes. Yeah, the great big 1kg bars.

Going through the Tunnel, the shop at the terminal sells 3 giant Toblerones for £10. One white, one chocolate and one fruit & nut. I also love Toblerone ice cream.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maltesers also have to be eaten in 1 sitting no matter how many

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Liquorice Allsorts are my downfall... once you start...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Liquorice Allsorts are my downfall... once you start...

I like to split the licorice and fondant and make a licorise stack of about 20 slices and eat it all in 1 go and then deal with the fondant

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was so up for gorging on my mini Toblerone tonight but I mentioned they were there for my son to have a couple ......mistake .....****.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The Maltesers in a Celebrations box
Coffee Creams (yes, I know)

Kinell, now I want some chocolate

Completely O/T, I was given a small tub of English Mustard flavoured pork scratchings for Christmas. I swear it’s the best thing I have ever eaten, full stop. The good man from DPD today delivered the MASSIVE tub I ordered as soon as I’d tried them.
I'm sold. Link please.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I adore chewy sweets. I try to stay away from for the very reason this thread highlights: I can comfortably eat a whole bag of e.g. wine gums. In fact I take issue with the packet calorie information which is always ‘per 3’ or ‘based on serving of 5’ (sweets). Who on earth eats just that many? Just give us the total for the bag and save us the maths. ‘Per 3’...FFS, I ask yer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here