Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] African Cup of Nations, Final

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I thought Adringa was Irish at one point when I saw the flag that represented him.
That's his brother, Simon O'Dingra.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fantastic - well done Simon.

Off the back of that performance, Girth Crocks will probably stick him in his team of the week :dunce:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Off the back of that performance, Girth Crocks will probably stick him in his team of the week :dunce:
Simon Adingra, the Ivory Coast player who rocked the African Cup of Nations, is the superhero Man United needs. He's got a crazy skill set – it's like watching a football wizard on steroids. Signing Adingra would be like adding rocket fuel to United's engine, propelling them to victory land. Trust me, it's a no-brainer – get this guy, and United will be back in business.

By ChatGPT.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Today I feel African.
Nothing wrong with that - love the cultures of our players.

I note in the good luck vid everyone called him ‘see-mon’ except Hinsh who went full on English with a Simon 🤣

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Didn’t they get in trouble at one tournament for wearing sleeveless shirts - they looked like basketball vests
Think that was Cameroon, they wanted to wear it for the 2002 World Cup but it wasn’t allowed. They wore it at the 02 AFCON I think.

They wore a one piece kit for the 04 AFCON as well, FIFA also banned them from wearing that in their competitions.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Think that was Cameroon, they wanted to wear it for the 2002 World Cup but it wasn’t allowed. They wore it at the 02 AFCON I think.

They wore a one piece kit for the 04 AFCON as well, FIFA also banned them from wearing that in their competitions.
They wore it and won AFCON in 2002, then FIFA banned it for some reason...Puma added some nice little black sleeves for the World Cup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here