Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

afc wimbledon

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
If AFC Wimbledon get promoted into the football league for next season would they get more media coverage for there first league game than we do for the first league game at the AMEX.

i don't wish AFC bad luck but could they kindly not get promoted this year and wait until 2012-2013 season for there first league game.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
As much as we have had some excellent support from all over the country over the years, I wonder how much the majority of fans will really see us moving into the Amex as any different from any club moving into a new ground.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
there is a bit of a story to our move though. its not just left the goldstone and moved into falmer with no problems is it.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I'm not too bothered about any media coverage to be honest. The people who should be at the centre of this will be Albion fans. Albion fans thanking other each other for all the work various people have tirelessly put it over the last few years. We don't need any outside coverage to have our own party and celebration.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
but extra media coverage surely helps with future attendance figures and added interest in the club.the more the merrier.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm not too bothered about any media coverage to be honest. The people who should be at the centre of this will be Albion fans. Albion fans thanking other each other for all the work various people have tirelessly put it over the last few years. We don't need any outside coverage to have our own party and celebration.

Spot on. I couldn't care less if there was no media coverage at all!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
If AFC Wimbledon get promoted into the football league for next season would they get more media coverage for there first league game than we do for the first league game at the AMEX.

i don't wish AFC bad luck but could they kindly not get promoted this year and wait until 2012-2013 season for there first league game.

I dont mind. After what they have been through they deserve league football. So be it if we dont get as much media because of this.....at least we will have our new stadium, thats really all I care about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here