Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Just saw the 2nd goal again, wtf was Igor doing, he didnt jump or even try and stop the header.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yet somehow very very true 🙂
🤡 Tom Hark dodododododooo 🤡

Any criticism of the owner and his £500m+ interest free debt to get the club a beautiful stadium and European football for the first time in our history should be cause for immediate removal of Albion supporting status.

Expect a letter in the post.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
At some point you must keep the players & pay them the going wage if you want to stay in the top 6 of the PL.
Trossard and Sanchez were never staying after their arguments with RDZ. Macallister had won the world cup, even if we had paid the wages, he wanted to win trophies so had to be gone. Caicedo wanted to leave in the winter before we sold him, we were never keeping him.

Well we created a chance

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
Tell me about it! Myself, you and a just a handful of others come to mind saying this since January! Finally everyone’s woken up to it, we won’t get another point this season
Yes it’s been going on for a while now
I replied on one post somewhere that if things stay as they were then it would be inevitable that we would slip down the table
That was during the injury crisis not before
One thing I didn’t know about RDZ is that he has managed 7 clubs in 11 years.I understand that the Shaktar thing wasn’t his fault but seems like there might be a pattern that he has a dramatic impact which dies out and eventually turns turtle and those who loved him start to work him out.
His stats as a manager are average wherever he has been

lol VAR won’t overturn any ref thank god

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A big pointer to this is Adingra. Comes back from an impressive Afcon, pretty good for one game then loses all form and doesn't look the same player.
That’s partly down to Mitoma not playing. When he does teams tend to double up on him which gives Adingra more room on the other side. If you don’t double up on Mitoma he scores goals like he did at Wolves and Adingra becomes irrelevant.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
That’s partly down to Mitoma not playing. When he does teams tend to double up on him which gives Adingra more room on the other side. If you don’t double up on Mitoma he scores goals like he did at Wolves and Adingra becomes irrelevant.
Mitoma doesn't play for Ivory coast, so why did he look so good at AFCON?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here