Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
It’s the same problem as we have had all season. A bunch of players who can play in the small spaces, not a single player who can play in the large spaces.

Whoever is in charge of squad building (Weir?) has failed miserably.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Last few weeks we've had the whole Arsenal are world class, city are world class bollocks. Even though we turned over Arsenal regularly.
This is f***ing Bournemouth.
Who have had a hell of lot of Injuries too.
Second half they've gone from first to third gear and it's a training session.

Gilmour should have shot then rather than try 12 1-2s

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'm not sure that I've ever cared less about an Albion result. Which is a worry.
My only worry once we went 1.0 down was that as we have stopped scoring, would my 0.3 predicted result come.
I can't believe how poor we have become in 2024.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
don’t know why people keep mentioning being ‘on the beach’ as if that’s some sort of excuse? completely unacceptable to be showing this little desire and fight at any point during the season. maybe if there had been a bit more effort shown there would be something to play for!
It’s bollocks, isn’t it? Two years ago we had nothing to play for other than table position with about 6-7 games to go, and we were f***ing brilliant.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Why not, if it deflects the spotlight away from themselves for that little bit longer. Won't stop the underlying rot of their buy-cheap-flip-fast-bank-the-profit business model tho :shrug:

At some point you must keep the players & pay them the going wage if you want to stay in the top 6 of the PL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here