Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

RDZ OR NO RDZ, THE SUMMER 2023 TRANSFER WINDOW WAS A SH1TSHOW.

THE CLUB FAILED TO DEAL WITH DM AND FB. A HUGE MISJUDGEMENT AND SO OBVIOUS AT THE TIME.

MITOMA AND SOLLY'S INJURIES HAVE NEXT TO NO BEARING ON THAT.

LALLANA, GROSS, MILNER & GILMOUR MUST BE AMONGST THE SLOWEST PL PLAYERS.
But the P&L - our fan base of trainee accountants are lovin it

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
When other clubs fans used what I thought was a lazy line of ‘you’ll end up like Southampton if you keep selling’ we are staring that possibility in the next year right in the face!
Yup.
Arrogant to think otherwise.
You have to bring in serious and experienced quality with that model to compliment the youngsters, that isn't Milner sadly. You won't keep finding gems.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

THE CLUB FAILED TO DEAL WITH DM AND FB. A HUGE MISJUDGEMENT AND SO OBVIOUS AT THE TIME.

He’s gone caps, underline and bold. It’s bad.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
This is the most demoralizing end to the season in recent years. Should have ended the season after game two.

At least you didn't say "like Hughton." If you did you can KMLWGA arse.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

I know the club bangs on about the 'secret' data, but I still wonder how much the loss of Wanker Winstanley and Judas Jewel has affected us? Yes you need the data, but you also need people to negotiate and get deals done.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I don’t think he could be forced to work. Maybe there’s an end-of-season bonus he gets for completing the year??
Well nobody can be forced to work, not since 1807. But presumably we'd have to pay off RDZ's contract unless he'd agree to waive it. And why should he?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Really feels like TB/Barber should be on the blower this evening arranging terms for RDZ's departure. Him and his cronies out with immediate effect, Crofty to take over until the end of the season, and let's crack on with securing a top quality manager. Why even bother dragging out the inevitable for another few weeks?
They’re watching the game so can have a chat afterwards

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
don’t know why people keep mentioning being ‘on the beach’ as if that’s some sort of excuse? completely unacceptable to be showing this little desire and fight at any point during the season. maybe if there had been a bit more effort shown there would be something to play for!
Would be great if the clubs accountants could be on the beach and not pay the players. Sure that would make them try abit harder

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
don’t know why people keep mentioning being ‘on the beach’ as if that’s some sort of excuse? completely unacceptable to be showing this little desire and fight at any point during the season. maybe if there had been a bit more effort shown there would be something to play for!
I don’t see anyone using it as an excuse. They are using it in a pejorative sense.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Really feels like TB/Barber should be on the blower this evening arranging terms for RDZ's departure. Him and his cronies out with immediate effect, Crofty to take over until the end of the season, and let's crack on with securing a top quality manager. Why even bother dragging out the inevitable for another few weeks?
Why not, if it deflects the spotlight away from themselves for that little bit longer. Won't stop the underlying rot of their buy-cheap-flip-fast-bank-the-profit business model tho :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here