Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Ah yes the same header that everyone said Steele should have stopped on Thursday

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Really poor from RDZ to haul O'Mahoney off at HT. You picked him brother, at least give him another ten.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Waiting for
Seems like the tactic for the rest of the season is rest up some of the first team regulars to avoid any long term injuries and to use the remaining time to develop our academy lads to see how they slot in - very obviously a much lower standard than our seasoned older players all watching on the bench. Hardly going to be a season defining from now on anyway.
are you at the game watching this paying hard earned money . How can you keep defending this shit ?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We are rewriting the record books for being on the beach

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Even with injuries this is piss poor

W rare bang in trouble without investment . Got lucky early doors

Rdz what are you doing

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
My dog was whining to go out at the very end of the first half there. He spent about ten minutes just going back and forward, spinning around, going half squat then changing his mind before finally taking a shit.

Yeah, watching this game has been a similar level of frustration.

I missed the "My dog" at the beginning and I thought you were talking about Dunk.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We really are f***ing shit at the moment.
RDZ and his shitty outbursts have definitely had an effect on the squad. We look useless all over the pitch.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Oh dear. This is all getting quite depressing isn’t it. I can barely remember the last goal we actually scored.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
One goal scored by our players from open play in more than eleven hours of football. We've conceded 16 in that time.

I think something might be wrong.
The stats just keep piling up.

The stat is like to see is number of times RDZ has been sacked in his career go up by 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here