Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
71% possession
1 (one) shot on target.

GPott would be on his vinegar strokes right now.

How did we have a 2 week break and now we're needing to start O'Mahony and Offiah? I don't understand these decisions

Well Veltman looked pretty ropey the other day. Closer call with Welbeck obvs but he’s no spring chicken playing back to back so quickly. I think Offiah’s done ok, good pick. O’Mahony looks a bit lost, surely subbed soon

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm disappointed in Bournemouth. We've been poor/on the beach for weeks so I was hoping they'd bring the entertainment but it seems they're going through the motions too. Can we shake on the result at half time and call it a day?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Never thought I'd see this? After a season of playing at our highest level ever everybody has given up?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Lost the dressing room since that Fulham game ?
My baseless theory is that De Zerbi wants to walk but can't because we'd demand millions in compensation from anyone wanting to employ him for a while, and the players know it. That might not be the way it works as such, but surely he couldn't jack it in then be free to go wherever he likes for nowt.

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't end up leaving by 'mutual consent' in the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here