Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

But then change the tactics to make us more defensive. A draw is better than a loss. Our defence is always exposed.
I don’t think we’d learn much from stacking the team with Webster and other defenders and trying to grind a 0-0. Chances are that would give Bournemouth all the ball and we’d concede anyway. We’re midtable - we’ll finish midtable - better to learn about some of these young players. Yes it’s a bloody tough watch I can’t disagree with you there but we are where we are. Let’s build a better squad next season

Should have been 2-0 - Igor mistake

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I don’t think we’d learn much from stacking the team with Webster and other defenders and trying to grind a 0-0. Chances are that would give Bournemouth all the ball and we’d concede anyway. We’re midtable - we’ll finish midtable - better to learn about some of these young players. Yes it’s a bloody tough watch I can’t disagree with you there but we are where we are. Let’s build a better squad next season
Playing the youngsters is fine, but maybe change the way we play to at least stop every attack coming through and destroying the confidence of our younger players.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How long can we make the injuries excuse? Every other team has injuries!
And defensively we’ve actually been pretty fortunate with injuries - Pervis aside

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
No good blaming RDZ - He isn’t on the pitch. We need to defend these corners and Bart should have been quicker to move.

Amazing - if Steele was playing it would have been his fault we are 0:1 down but he’s not - 20 mins in and it’s all RDZs fault 🙄
Neither of them have been anything special this season.
The difference is Bart is at an age where he’s likely to improve.
Rushworth should be in the mix next season, or Beadle.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Can't blame the offcials, we are maganing to screw ourselves enough without their help

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here