Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
But surely it’s a factor if we have a back 4 that’s never played together. Also a big ask for O’Mahony to learn and be good at these set piece duties straight away. This line up shouldn’t be playing but it’s all we have
But then change the tactics to make us more defensive. A draw is better than a loss. Our defence is always exposed.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Further back than that, but Spurs & Palace wins give us a false dawn
Of course you are correct! I’ve just looked back at our results to remind myself and we’ve stunk the league out since we got our arses handed to us at Villa Park

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
But surely it’s a factor if we have a back 4 that’s never played together. Also a big ask for O’Mahony to learn and be good at these set piece duties straight away. This line up shouldn’t be playing but it’s all we have
Keep your head buried in the sand we are total dog shit at the moment and the management is responsible for that

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Maybe the B'mouth keeper will wiff on a pass back and allow an own goal. Okay, maybe not. But anyone that doesn't believe it can't happen again can kiss my lily white German American arse.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This is my big issue with RDZ. He seems entirely unwilling to be pragmatic. He tries to play the tactics of his best XI rather than adjusting to the best tactics for the players he actually has.
Of course, this comes with the disclaimer that I know nothing about anything but they just look over-coached and over-wrought to me. Nobody looks like they are enjoying it and are trying to play a system rather than just play the game.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
But we didn't get caught on the break, it was a fuckin corner which I would have thought they practise defending in training occasionally.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
How are Bournemouth mid table in the Prem where is all their money coming from they play in a League One stadium with a small fan base.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
This is my big issue with RDZ. He seems entirely unwilling to be pragmatic. He tries to play the tactics of his best XI rather than adjusting to the best tactics for the players he actually has.
Couldn’t have put it better! But if you think about it, it’s the only way he can deflect blame from himself onto the board. A classic case of a work man blaming his tools.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here