Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
No good blaming RDZ - He isn’t on the pitch. We need to defend these corners and Bart should have been quicker to move.

Amazing - if Steele was playing it would have been his fault we are 0:1 down but he’s not - 20 mins in and it’s all RDZs fault 🙄

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
To be fair to the lads most of them are on the beach now and are looking at the holidays rather than the footy.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tell me about it! Myself, you and a just a handful of others come to mind saying this since January! Finally everyone’s woken up to it, we won’t get another point this season
Further back than that, but Spurs & Palace wins give us a false dawn

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I can't believe people have only started to realise that we are in absolute shambles. We have been like this for months!
Exactly,... but sssshhhh ... you will attract a bit of trolling,... licker style.

It's actually pathetic, absolute shambles defensively. That was nothing to do with injuries, just fuckin bad defending
But surely it’s a factor if we have a back 4 that’s never played together. Also a big ask for O’Mahony to learn and be good at these set piece duties straight away. This line up shouldn’t be playing but it’s all we have

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This guy has to be number one on the summer clear out list. One f***ing responsibility.

1000009944.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here