Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

As much as I’d like to see how the BBC and Sky line up’s worked out, I suspect this is the likely correct line up isn’t it?:

———————Bart
——Offiah - Dunk - Igor - Barco
————Gilmour - Gross
Buonanotte - Joao Pedro - Adingra
—————-O’Mahoney
Could be - or the other variant is Pedro out wide and Facu central

Fati has seen a lot of the english country side. Wonder what it takes to start a game? Looks like we give a shit if finishing 9 or 13. Well, good luck to the new boys. I’m not sure it’s right to just throw them in like this. Hope it works out well though.
It hasn’t worked out alas with him, seems a good player but ravaged by injuries. In truth none of our signings have worked out this season except King JP - one of the reasons why we are treading water

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
So 6 good games - terrible in the league, early FA Cup and League Cup exits 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m not sure Marseille really care that we beat them especially as they are still in the competition !
Not disputing it has gone to shit but it wasn’t very long ago that pundits and commentators were queueing up to say Brighton get everything right. Overall it’s been a decent season.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Could be - or the other variant is Pedro out wide and Facu central
There is a bit of me that would prefer that as I think Buonanotte is so much better centrally and it gives Joao Pedro more of a chance to run at the defenders.

However, with a rookie up front, I would also like Joao Pedro to be more central and closer to O’Mahoney.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
I like this team. All about preparing for next season. Interesting to see what O’Mahony can do from the start. Has looked promising off the bench.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I don’t care if Fati is fit, willing and playing like prime Messi in training, he’s been shite and doesn’t deserve minutes, two months and he’s not our problem anymore

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He’s on loan and so will add nothing next season. Let the kids have a go.
Given every league position is worth £3M and RDZ crying out for new signings then I’m not quite sure we can throw it all out the window. But if RDZ thinks this is the best team to win a game possible I’m all for it

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
I like that we're giving the kids a chance though it feels a bit like were resigned to that being that for the season. Come on Odel and Mark, seize this opportunity!

Will be interesting to see how Adingra-JP-Buonanotte line up as they could be interchangeable behind O'Mahoney.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I don’t care if Fati is fit, willing and playing like prime Messi in training, he’s been shite and doesn’t deserve minutes, two months and he’s not our problem anymore
Wow, that's harsh! I understand that he hasn't played well, but the hate Fati has received is insane. He is still our player and I hope he does well when he does play, like the others.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wow, that's harsh! I understand that he hasn't played well, but the hate Fati has received is insane. He is still our player and I hope he does well when he does play, like the others.
especially given he changed the game in Europe for us this season which for many is the highlight of our season !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here