[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some brave calls by RDZ - let’s hope fate rewards him with an unbiased ref and no ridiculous goal deflections

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Absolutely - I know the season is ending with a whimper but how anyone can say that the journey to Europe was better than the reality of playing in it is beyond me. We topped a group involving three traditional European powerhouses winning the last 4 games ffs! 😅
Any season in which I've seen Brighton play in Wolverhampton Marseille can't be all bad.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
A season that should have been one to remember has somehow turned in to one I can't wait to end. Whilst there were some good memories created. The excitement of qualifying for the Europa League far outweighed the actual reality of playing in it.
Ludicrous.
We topped our group.
We beat every team we played, including some of the greats of European football.
The chance to see Albion in some of Europe’s most interesting cities.
Some unforgettable, dramatic moments.

The BBC/PA guy must think it’s Martin Offiah

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ludicrous.
We topped our group.
We beat every team we played, including some of the greats of European football.
So 6 good games - terrible in the league, early FA Cup and League Cup exits 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m not sure Marseille really care that we beat them especially as they are still in the competition !

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Is Fati not fully fit ?
If he is fit, that‘s embarrassing for him

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Some brave calls by RDZ - let’s hope fate rewards him with an unbiased ref and no ridiculous goal deflections
RDZ's hands are slightly tied re team selection with injuries but its good to see some of the new faces. Let's hope they do well and don't get slated after the final whistle on here if they have a poor game or make mistakes just like Barco the other night.

Ludicrous.
We topped our group.
Goldfish memories really. We had an absolutely brilliant first half of the season up til the New Year - then a couple of good FA Cup away days then it all fell apart with a threadbare squad (with the god like exception of the derby thank Christ!)

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
Fati has seen a lot of the english country side. Wonder what it takes to start a game? Looks like we give a shit if finishing 9 or 13. Well, good luck to the new boys. I’m not sure it’s right to just throw them in like this. Hope it works out well though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports