Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Based on our form and performances over the past few months I am quietly confident that we will lose and fail to score. I'm now almost resigned to finishing below Palace. My hopes (and dreams) are now focused on next season with all our injured players back.
This.

I don't think I've ever been as ambivalent as this towards an Albion game in the Amex era.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
One team will look slick, full of vigour and inventive. The other will lumber around looking over-coached and scared to make their own decisions.

Home win.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wonder if Iraola will repeat that thing of telling his players to just stand there like statues and refuse to engage with Verbruggen rolling the ball out under his foot. Hope so, it was hilarious :lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I've just put my flippers and snorkel in the car so I can safely navigate the car park by the ground

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only ray of sunshine today is the fact Groß Welbz and The Lana all played on Thursday, so we won't have to endure that special kind of shitshow today.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If we draw a blank today then our only goal in April will have been the own goal scored by Burnley

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
The only ray of sunshine today is the fact Groß Welbz and The Lana all played on Thursday, so we won't have to endure that special kind of shitshow today.
Harsh SB, hope tongue in cheek because we'll miss Gross when he goes and we'd be in a worse position without Welbeck

Last away day for me in a special season but we do need something today

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This.

I don't think I've ever been as ambivalent as this towards an Albion game in the Amex era.
Hughtons last couple of months - but at that point we had low expectations generally.

Now we apparently we have a world class manager and an ‘exciting young team’ - but it’s been anything but for months now

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Harsh SB, hope tongue in cheek because we'll miss Gross when he goes and we'd be in a worse position without Welbeck

Last away day for me in a special season but we do need something today
Not tongue in cheek at all.
When those 3 players all start we are universally shitehouse.

I'll happily take any permutation of 1 or 2 of them, but all 3 together is the sign of a clueless desperate team selection.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Hughtons last couple of months - but at that point we had low expectations generally.

Now we apparently we have a world class manager and an ‘exciting young team’ - but it’s been anything but for months now
But it wasn’t really ambivalence then as we needed points to stay up. With our current situation we could lose all our remaining games without scoring and it wouldn’t really matter.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But it wasn’t really ambivalence then as we needed points to stay up. With our current situation we could lose all our remaining games without scoring and it wouldn’t really matter.
So says The Optimist.

We is dooooooooooooomed.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Hoping for a nice afternoon so I can go for a walk and see the bluebells.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
  • Brighton have won just six of their last 27 Premier League games (D11, L10) - since the start of this spell in September, only Burnley, Nottingham Forest, and Sheffield United have won fewer.
Lord, this stat is depressing.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I don't care if we lose today, I want the players to show some grit and determination. It feels like they have given up, same as the coach, which has resulted in the fans giving up too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here