Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Second performance was an exhibition of slide-rule passing at pace, to team-mates always in space.

Lerma, Billing and a couple of brainless oafs at the back tried to turn it into a arm wrestle. We stuck to great football. They ran out of ideas and gas.

Estupinan was my MOTM, 9/10. An absolute powerhouse.

Steele was quality, his distribution over 90 minutes was exemplary, what a footballer.

RDZ, worked his magic, he’s a great coach.

Happy Albion everyone!!!!!!
Agree about Estupinan. He is just an incredible player, some matches like tonight he is just unplayable. Pace, strength, knowhow. I would back him to win a one on one battle against ANY player in the world when he’s in this form.

Steele brilliant too. Hopefully some of the posters who have been unfairly itching to blame him for every goal we concede will back off now.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Tell Ferguson to stop lay off the goals for a bit otherwise Chelsea will bid £200M!

6th place in the Premier League and had we turned some of those draws against the likes of Brentford and Palace into wins when we’ve dominated the game we’d be in the top 4! This is the stuff of dreams. Unreal. Let’s hope we keep hold of this squad and this manager!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Still can't quite believe this to be honest.

1680641844441.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Both goals were absolute quality but we did ride our luck somewhat. Steele MOTM for me

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
West Ham?
An aggregate of 6-0 this season against West Ham. I remember 15-20 years ago playing against West Ham in the championship at the Withdean and one of our highlights of the season was drawing against them. We’ve come a long way lol

Reactions: cjd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here