Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Under massive pressure in midfield and struggling to string passes together to play in March or Mitoma. Feel like one of them needs to come central to give Ferguson someone to lay off to.

Welbeck on to help through the middle but at which players expense? Mac if carrying a knock?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Bmuff have set a trap for us with Veltman.

Allowing him to advance 60 yards upfield over and over (never seen him so high up), then counter attacking with a speed merchant waiting on their left at the half way line.

Interesting to see if RDZ has noticed and is bothered.
Agreed. It looked quite obvious so I’m sure he will do something. I wonder if he’ll drop Gross back in there as he seems a fan of his at RB. Guess it will all depend on Mac Allister’s injury. If he goes off and with no Lallana, we suddenly look a bit lightweight in centre midfield.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Only listening on the radio here, but the impression I’m getting from the commentators is that we’re sloppy in possession. They singled Veltman out, but from reading here it sounds like our midfield are equally culpable.

Hoping we can regroup, put the game to bed early and “ole” our way to the final whistle.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Only listening on the radio here, but the impression I’m getting from the commentators is that we’re sloppy in possession. They singled Veltman out, but from reading here it sounds like our midfield are equally culpable.

Hoping we can regroup, put the game to bed early and “ole” our way to the final whistle.
Everyone keeps saying that, Radio Sussex have given a false impression. Caicedo, Dunk and Gross kept passing to Bmuff players in that last 17 mins.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Bmuff have set a trap for us with Veltman.

Allowing him to advance 60 yards upfield over and over (never seen him so high up), then counter attacking with a speed merchant waiting on their left at the half way line.

Interesting to see if RDZ has noticed and is bothered.
Well spotted.

I really hope RDZ has a fix. I think the game is bypassing Groß for some reason. Perhaps he is expendable but Veltman needs to be deeper.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Get a 2nd and reckon we'll win at a canter
They’ve done an awful lot of running. They won’t be able to keep up this pressure after 70mins. I just hope we keep them out until them. They were good at the Amex and they’re good tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here