Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
I wish solly when having a shot on goal actually hits it harder than a 6 year old would

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Bit of a flurry from Bournemouth, but I still feel we're in control of the game, despite the lack of chances. Just need to step it up a little, second half and we should be fine.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Really poor opening 45. Midfield look tired and for some reason we're refusing to pass short to Mitoma and March. Just spamming long balls constantly

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Pretty even half tbh. Separated by a bit of brilliance from Ferguson. Muff probably feel they'd done enough to be level. We just need to step up a gear second half and put it to bed/see it out. Bit worrying about Ali Mac.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Poor. Save the great finish. We aren't playing that well at the moment. Lacking fluidity in midfield, defence looking spread, rushed and uncertain. Still we are just about getting the results.
The likes of Kane and Rashford will be rubbing their hands though.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Half time didn't come a moment too soon. We're ahead, but I don't think anybody can argue that we've been firmly in control here
I'm impressed with Bournemouth - was at the Amex too. No chance they'll go down if they keep this form up - I like how they play too

Wouldn't say we're poor at all imo. Some sloppy spells but also lots of lovely very fast paced football. Bournemouth are just a good team giving us a good game. Done very well to be ahead at HT

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Delighted with that HT score considering we’ve not been at our best, passing not really on point so far.

I’ve never said this before but Veltman looks a bit of a concern tonight and a couple of dodgy moments from Dunk again.

Steele, Estupinan, Caicedo excellent and what more can you say about the boy wonder?! Stunning finish.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Poor. Save the great finish. We aren't playing that well at the moment. Lacking fluidity in midfield, defence looking spread, rushed and uncertain. Still we are just about getting the results.
The likes of Kane and Rashford will be rubbing their hands though.
Doubt it with the way their teams are playing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here