Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry to be a pain but I’m in hospital (again!) with only access this time to my phone - my usual buffstream link isn’t working without a VPN (which I don’t have) does anyone have any alternative options please 🙂 🙏
Sorry to hear you’re back in mate - hope you have a speedy recovery 👍

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sorry to be a pain but I’m in hospital (again!) with only access this time to my phone - my usual buffstream link isn’t working without a VPN (which I don’t have) does anyone have any alternative options please 🙂 🙏
Hoping for a speedy recovery :)
Try Viprow.st

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I went for 2-1 Albion in the predictor game but I'm not expecting a win having thought about it.

Absolutely nothing augurs well, especially the fact that my nephew is the Albion mascot. We will do what Fulham did, go one up, lose 2-1.
I stop enjoying the evening about now. Thank god for alcohol and weed……. In small doses.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Why is Pascal in the tunnel on his own. Does nobody love him?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
'Makes some noise... for the BOYs!'

'Albiiion! Albionnnnnn!':ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I dislike Bournemouth for the pettiest of reasons.

Growing up as a kid, pre-internet, my Albion highlights were limited to the briefest of clips on the local news, with us being horribly shit at the bottom of Division 3. Andy f***ing Steggal with his irritating hair smugly presented. Bastard.

Bournemouth got a full minute sometimes, we’d get ten seconds - if we won. Which was rare.

I told you it was petty!
Steggal was so annoying! Like you I couldn’t stand him for the Southampton and Bournemouth coverage.

Always remember he would get absolute pelters on the rare occassion he’d come to Withdean.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Three points please. Strong lineup for us, we’re not taking chances, keep calm and score goals.

(sorry)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here