[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Just checked their fixtures. Home games to West Ham, Leeds, Chelsea & Man Utd.
Only one of those teams are above us but which games could B'Muff win?
If you're saying none or only Leeds then why are we not expecting a win today?
good feeling about this one, bag early goal and chill

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Again.... there are so many variables that I will resist making any prediction. Again, as RDZ has emphasised the expectation always is that the players give their best and play to the plan.

That will do for me........

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I dislike Bournemouth for the pettiest of reasons.

Growing up as a kid, pre-internet, my Albion highlights were limited to the briefest of clips on the local news, with us being horribly shit at the bottom of Division 3. Andy f***ing Steggal with his irritating hair smugly presented. Bastard.

Bournemouth got a full minute sometimes, we’d get ten seconds - if we won. Which was rare.

I told you it was petty!
Now you've got me Googling Andy Steggall. Works for Ordnance Survey these days. So hopefully he knows that Brighton are back on the map.

(More interestingly, a heavy metal band named themselves after him. Wikipedia reveals all.)

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Going to say something I normally wouldn't but we have to win tonight. Confidence is key for the next few weeks, big win tonight and a decent performance at Spurs would really set us up nicely for the cup and remainder of the season.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Sorry, much as I'd like us to tonk them I think were funkin loose.
Score more ghouls than them please.

Please please.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
could never bet against Albion but 5-1 on Bournmouth win is a big price considering they recently beat Fulham and Liverpool

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
 Night games in UK means early morning in Australia and Japan. So, I have to wake up early to watch the game!
I think I'd ask a mate in the UK to call me if it's going well. Not sure I could handle getting up for a loss, and then going to work. Unless you've retired of course.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I went for 2-1 Albion in the predictor game but I'm not expecting a win having thought about it.

Absolutely nothing augers well, especially the fact that my nephew is the Albion mascot. We will do what Fulham did, go one up, lose 2-1.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I'm hopeful - we're a better team than they are on the day.

However, I don't expect it to be simply a case of rocking up, picking up the three points and heading back to Sussex. I expect it to be a lot more difficult than that.
This is exactly my view. Huge game for us. 3 points would be massive. (Not Massive, that’s a different thing entirely).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
could never bet against Albion but 5-1 on Bournmouth win is a big price considering they recently beat Fulham and Liverpool
Bet on the draw then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports