Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
This thread reached 33th page. Before Brighton reached Premier League, this kind of "Official Match Thread" could reach 30th page :rolleyes:?

I'm a "baby" as a Brighton fan (less than one year old fan), so I have no idea what this kind of threads were like about 5 to 10 years ago:ROFLMAO:
Yes and more

So pleased for Julio, the goals were moments of real quality in a game lacking it, where we weren't our fluid selves for most. Need to be better on Saturday, they'll punish us more if we repeatedly give the ball away.

From a league one stadium, where you could hear a pin drop at times, to the other end of the spectrum in North London. Another 3 points please boys, but less of the sloppy passing.

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Just watched the highlights, again, that break towards the end that ended with Mitoma passing it to March who laid it off to Welbeck who’s shot was saved was peak De Zerbi ball! Such a shame it didn’t go in as it would have been a wonderful goal. The one touch passing at the start was beautiful and great to see Ayari playing such a big part in it.

The joy this side gives me is relentless!

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
There is almost too much poistivity to comment on.. we are inredibly fortunate.. I haven't read every post, so no doubt will have missed some comments, but wanted to flag Ayari.. looks incredibly accomplished so quickly.. really excited to see him get a little more game time in the run-in..

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Amazing performances from our teenagers, with more coming up through the ranks too.

If we do qualify for Europe, I wonder if the recruitment team will be looking to bolster our ranks with some older heads (the likes of Oxlade-Chamberlaine etc) or whether we'll simply give the kids more game time as the fixture schedule gets more hectic.

worthingweird

Mar 8, 2023
There is almost too much poistivity to comment on.. we are inredibly fortunate.. I haven't read every post, so no doubt will have missed some comments, but wanted to flag Ayari.. looks incredibly accomplished so quickly.. really excited to see him get a little more game time in the run-in..
And extreme;y unlucky also....

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Was it just me or did Sanchez look totally disinterested at half time. A few half hearted stretches and a very slow amble off the pitch for start of 2nd half!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was it just me or did Sanchez look totally disinterested at half time. A few half hearted stretches and a very slow amble off the pitch for start of 2nd half!
One of the few players who’d prefer Potter was still here I imagine

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Quick grammar interjection.

The correct word to describe when somebody is bored or unengaged is uninterested.

Disinterested actually describes the position of being unbiased or impartial, so as to say you have no personal interest in a situation.

Apologies for the gratuitous pedantry. It’s just I got picked up for the incorrect use of disinterested once and now it really bugs me.
:ROFLMAO:

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012

The correct word to describe when somebody is bored or unengaged is uninterested.

Disinterested actually describes the position of being unbiased or impartial, so as to say you have no personal interest in a situation.

Apologies for the gratuitous pedantry. It’s just I got picked up for the incorrect use of disinterested once and now it really bugs me.

Not sure about anyone else but I welcome this level of pendantry.

We all speak English on here so lets learn the finer details as we go...

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex

Humble apologises ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here