Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth v Brighton & Hove Albion ***** OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD *****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just remember lads and lasses it is a marathon not a sprint and chance to put it right Tuesday

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'm not that overly concerned with this kind of loss. Going down away to a solitary goal from one of the best teams in the division is far better than going down to teams closer to the relegation zone.

Like Southampton have.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Ahhh well, you can't win 'em all. :shrug:

Have a good evening folks. Oh, & keep the faith. :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
1-0 FT :(

Shame, other results were good for us today. Well done Bournemouth (gits).

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Poo

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lost

Even my pessimistic 85 points had us drawing 1-1.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1-0 :angry: 4th league defeat of the season , a win on Tuesday puts us 8 points ahead of Scumhampton , 6 points ahead of Bournemouth and Huddersfield plus a game in hand over them.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Disappoint defeat, but at least results went for us. Hopefully Gus will have learnt his lesson not to drop Murray, who is massive for us. Wish we had Sandaza as an option too, oh well, roll on tuesday.

Last edited:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'm not that overly concerned with this kind of loss. Going down away to a solitary goal from one of the best teams in the division is far better than going down to teams closer to the relegation zone.

Like Southampton have.
This.
This was always going to be a banana skin. Other results went in our favour generally, so if we had to have a defeat, I'm glad it was this one. It's done and dusted. Well done Bmuff. Lets all move on now

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I cannot for the life of me work out why Poyet didn`t start with Murray. This was the game that mattered, worry about tuesday later and rest him then but not against one of our main rivals.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Meh , Hey Ho - Glad to see Bournemouth hugging the top of the table with us rather than certain other south coast teams?!?!

Seagulls and Cherries for automatic promotion. Well done the Cherries (we'll give you this one).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here