Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** AFC Bournemouth v BHA ** - Score Predictor

Bournemouth v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PeterAFCB

Oct 30, 2014
I genuinely don't know the answers, but how much approximately have their squad cost in fees, and what's the annual payroll cost per their last accounts? Our wage bill was greater than £20m, which must have been the largest or there about's for a non-parachute payments Championship club. Just wondering if Bournemouth have spent on transfer fees & player wages far more wisely than us?

We pay more than we did, but it's still little compared to most clubs around us.

We had a good summer financially. We got 6mil from the Lallana sale and 3mil from the Grabban sale and paid less than that 3mil for Wilson. He's probably on a smaller wage, too. We do have Boruc who is probably costing a hefty amount, but he's earned his worth so far.

We've spent big money on him and Rantie, but apart from that, it's been smart signings. Elphick and Cook a couple of hundred grand each, Francis was 25k from Charlton if I recall, Surman 500k, Ritchie 500k. We have started giving out new contracts as of late, rewarding the players, as you'd expect, but that will probably be offset by the increased sponsorship and income we're getting from the club shop and such. We'll also be expanding from this summer onwards so we'll have a bigger capacity to play with.

We pay more than we did, but it's still little compared to most clubs around us.

We had a good summer financially. We got 6mil from the Lallana sale and 3mil from the Grabban sale and paid less than that 3mil for Wilson. He's probably on a smaller wage, too. We do have Boruc who is probably costing a hefty amount, but he's earned his worth so far.

We've spent big money on him and Rantie, but apart from that, it's been smart signings. Elphick and Cook a couple of hundred grand each, Francis was 25k from Charlton if I recall, Surman 500k, Ritchie 500k. We have started giving out new contracts as of late, rewarding the players, as you'd expect, but that will probably be offset by the increased sponsorship and income we're getting from the club shop and such. We'll also be expanding from this summer onwards so we'll have a bigger capacity to play with.

Bet you're a real laugh out on the piss

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Other: 1-1

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Ta.
So your income from the Lallana and Grabban moves, is less than BHA's from Ulloa, Barnes, Bridcutt and Buckley. Then the Wilson fee is possibly not much more than COG and Baldock combined. Overall, seems TB's net spending on players over the last 12 months is lower than Bournemouth's, but not worlds apart.

In conclusion it appears that AFCB handle players recruitment / squad building far better the Albion's based on wins, goals scored and league position. On the figures given, AFCB haven't bought league success, in a division with many that have or are trying to - Cardiff, Forest, Fulham, etc.

We lose 2-1. Hypia bemoans our lack of luck, when in reality we only have three shots on target & one of them was as tame as a 5 year olds. Hypia avoids the sack as Bolton & Birmingham fail to win. We limp on to Wigan game. Can't say I'm looking forward to this match.

Someone give us something to cheer about!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Bournemouth 3 Bhafc 0

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Steve Cook saying "these are the games we should be winning" (ie vs us) and urging his team mates to show us no mercy!! My my, how things have changed!

D

Deleted member 22389

Bournemouth are flying at the moment, hopefully they have a bad day because every club has to have one.
Lose tomorrow I think we could be looking for a new manager by Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here