Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth Season Tickets rise by 20%

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Still with only 11,000 odd tickets to sell, you'd have thought supply and demand will sort this one out. I think the chairman has been quite generous.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
A club which doesn't fully understand the concept of cutting it's coat according to it's cloth. No sympathy.

Especially with quotes like this -

"Hopefully, Championship clubs can agree to lift the limit and if that is the case, I think most people will be compliant or there and thereabouts.
We will do our utmost to be as close as we possibly can, but that is partly out of our control unless there are changes.
Mostyn has also defended the loss of over £15m that the club recently posted, saying they were in a lot better financial health than other clubs.
He also defended their reliance on owner Maxim Demin - the Russian petrochemicals billionaire."

Clueless. The debt of football can only go on so long, until the bubble bursts. What happened with the US housing market will eventually catch up with football.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Don't need the sympathy thanks.

I think most will renew - and if it does go tits up, well, we'll support whats left in whatever league. No bucket rattling this time, we have to enjoy the ride...Well, there's not much choice in the matter, tbh..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here